Server

Read here first before Going any further

Server

Postby Gator » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:14 pm

Hey Jamie, I figured out how to change my name color but I'm still trying to figure how to change template properly without totaling the site. To change group permission and member status, you have to change the members group to default, that will log them in as an administrator and the color of the name will change. If your running this off of a server we have to download a style and upload the contents to the server and then activate it in the administration panel. In order to change any test in the template, we have to get into the coding and find it there. Oh, to change group permission and member status, you have to change the members group to default, that will log them in as an administrator and the color of the name will change. If not, it's easier since all you have to do is save the contents of the zip into the directory where your storing the server and upload from there. That's about all I got figured out before I had to go, I'll keep working on it later tonight but once the templates are all figured out the rest is pretty straightforward.
Gator
Site Admin

Re: Server

Postby Action609 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:29 pm

I added you to my messenger, confirm me, or if i added the wrong address, add me, don't post your im address on here. Then we can see what we can do

I will also create you an ftp address to use the ftp part of hte site
[url][URL=http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/Action609]Image[/url][/url]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Studio 1747

Core i7 720
6 Gigs ddr3 1333
Radeon HD4650 1 Gig
Dual 500gig 7200rpm hd's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Action609
Site Admin

Return to Rules and Notices