Where to now?

Shoot the shit, 18+ content inside

Where to now?

Postby HopHead » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:03 am

Now that I have moved on to a new chapter in gaming I have to decide what to do next. Do you surf the servers looking for a new clan to join or do you start one yourself?

The problem you “may” run into with another clan is the politics and you may not find that out for some time. Do you put months in a group just to find out it’s mired in politics? You’re not going to get a group right away (a good one anyhow) and after spending all that time it’s not what you expect.
Starting a new Clan has its difficulties. First you need a couple guys for a foundation to get started on. The newer games don’t start till 6 are in and a lot of times you need 4 or 5 patiently waiting for others to show up. You need a decent site for postings and info about your Clan and that takes some programming skills.

The ideal gaming clan for me would be one that every member has input on direction. If members were allowed to vote on all major decisions I would think most would be happy. It’s when one person takes control and does as they please that you start to get into politics. I hate politics and clicks…I get enough of it at work and been through it in a small school…it sucks!

Decisions decisions!
Dell XPS9000
i7-920
6 GB DDR3 Tri
Nvidia 260 1.7gb
HopHead

Re: Where to now?

Postby radsbee » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:36 pm

I think for now we should find decent servers to play on for now, unless we get a few more guys coming over the fence. Then we would have enough players to run our own server. After a little while we could start talking about another clan built around us. I don't think I am interested in joining someone else's for quite some time.

Don
AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition @3.4Ghz
8 Gb Ram DDR3
XFX Ati Radeon 5870
Zalman GS1000 case
radsbee

Return to General Discussion